Future Plans & Projects
Considering the financial constraints of an NGO like ours, we appeal for funding/ donations for the upcoming projects so that we can provide these services to our patients at very reasonable price which everyone can afford. These will make a huge difference in the cancer management and thus in the outcome of Cancer treatment. Registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act, 1961 for public interest irrespective of caste, creed, sex and religions.
- Contribution to our Hospital are exempted under Section 80G and 35 (i) (ii) of the Income Tax Act 1961 applicable to the Charitable Non-Profit making organizations only.
- Our Institute is empanelled by Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) and accredited in the ‘Advanced Category’ for receiving CSR grant and other donations.
- The Regional Radiation Medicine Centre (RRMC) a Nuclear set-up of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Govt of India, in collaboration with VECC (Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre) and our centre SGCC&RI (Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute) is serving common population of Eastern India since 1989.
- Appropriate acknowledgement of donations would be made suitably in the name and style desired by the Donor
- The Institute has also been Certified by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals.