Vision & Mission
Service with Gratitude, Compassion, Care & Respect to Individuals through transparent and Cost Effective measure, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and financial status.
- Emerge as a premier Institute of Eastern India in the Diagnosis, Treatment & Cure of Cancer at affordable cost with best possible infrastructure along with compassionate and trained Medical and Paramedical staff.
- Be a pain free hospital. Reach out to terminal patients with best supportive care (Palliative Care) though IPD, OPD and Home Care.
- Excel in Academics by promoting Post graduate Super speciality courses, Paramedical Courses & PhD program.
- Active Research to find out cause of Cancer, its prevention, better molecular diagnostics and customized treatment for each patient.
- Carry out Cancer Awareness programmes in rural & urban areas for primary and secondary prevention.
Vision of Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute is for excellence and leadership to be driven by its core values, which are shared by all members, they are as follows:
Advancement – Committed to setting ambitious goals and move healthcare and our communities forward.
Inclusiveness – Everyone working together collaboratively.
Respect – In our regard for and actions toward, patients, our communities and each other.
Responsibility – Acting in honest, forthright, fiscally transparent responsible ways.