Guidelines for Admission to DNB Courses
This hospital is recognized by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi for DNB Programme in the following specialties:
Radiotherapy [1 seat for primary candidate and 1 seat for secondary candidate]
Surgical Oncology [2 seats]
Selected candidates seeking admission to above specialty are requested to report to our institute within 7 days from the date of issue of allotment / joining letter by NBE. Also candidate is advised to bring following documents at the time of reporting in original along with certified copies:
- Allotment / Joining letter issued by NBE
- CET Pass Certificate issued by NBE
- MBBS Pass Certificate
- PG Pass Certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI / State Medical Council
- Age Proof Certificate
- ID Proof [Adhar Card / Indian Passport / Election ID Card / Driving License]
- PAN Card
- 2 copies of Passport Size Photograph
- Any other relevant certificate or document
Stipend for DNB Candidates:
As per decision of the management revised stipend for DNB – Trainee with effect from 01.11.2018 is as given below:
|Radiotherapy (Broad speciality)||Surgical Oncology (Super speciality)|
|1st year||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 42,000/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 37,000/-||Rs. 44,625/-|
|3rd year||Rs. 39,375/-||Rs. 47,250/-|
Free furnished family accommodation and subsidized food facilities are provided to DNB Candidates.
SAROJ GUPTA CANCER CENTRE & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
M G Road, Thakurpukur, Kolkata – 700 063
Phone: 91 33 24536711 / 2453-2781 / 82 / 83, 033 61234343, 98311 82951/ 98311 82904
Fax: 91 33 2467 8002
DNB Trainees shall be selected as per DNB norms. Please visit www.natboard.nic.in for details.
All selected candidates will be required to:
- Remain residential, on the Hospital premises (in the quarters provided) throughout their period of training.
- Pay training charges of Rs. 80,000/- (Rupees Eighty Thousand only) per annum as per DNB norms.
- Strictly adhere to the Hospital rules & regulations, as updated from time to time, including reporting to designated authorities and terms of service.
Selection Process: As per DNB norm
Contact: Mr. Debabrata Sadhu (+91 90077 06180) for further details & query, if any, Manager (P & A) & Administrative Co-ordinator DNB & Para-medical courses.